Myotherapy, Remedial Massage, Manual Lymph Drainage, cupping,
Traditional Chinese acupressure and meridian therapies,
Traditional Thai therapeutic massage, Therpeutic realaxation massage.
Traditional Thai Massage (TTM)
Practised on floor level fully clothed combining
- Rhythmical pressure using thumbs, hands, elbows and feet applied to sen energy lines on limbs and torso
- Stretching including the use of yoga asanas
- Sequences of flowing movements
At My studio sequences of the Thai systems are often blended into a remedial or therapeutic massage treatment.
Therapeutic Relaxation Massage
Practised on a table usually using oils or lotions.
- A scientific system of massage based on physiology
- Five hand positions and four massage movements combine to create a soothing, stimulating therapeutic effect
Call me today to discuss which massage style would benefit, or to book your first appointment!