Improving how you feel
Remedial Massage Therapies, Manual Lymph Drainage and Cupping
Traditional Thai Therapeutic Massage, Chinese
Acupressure and Massage, Gua Sha, Moxibustion and Earcandling.
Combined Decongestive Therapy (as part of Lymphoedema management), Compression garment measuring and ordering.
The experience offered at Debby's clinic...
Debby will treat you by giving:
- A brief postural assessment and discussion to identify which soft tissue requires therapy
- Remedial therapies consisting of one or a combination of the following techniques
Remedial Massage (Myotherapy)
- Deep tissue massage
- Trigger point therapy
- Myofascial release
- Heat/cold therapies
- Joint mobilsation
- Corrective exercise
- Myofascial dry needling
- Traditional Thai Massage
- Cupping, guasha (scraping) and moxibustion (thermotherapy)
Dr Vodder's Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD)
- Practised on a table without the use of oils
- Using finger pads and palms in gentle, circular rhythmical sequences
- Working with lymphatic system to stimulate fluid movement
- Able to effect a deep state of relaxation
Cupping and Gua Sha (scraping)
- Always used with clients consent
- Cupping (ventoúzas, Gk), draws unwanted elements to the surface using static and sliding techniques
- Gua sha (kerokan, Indo), is a gentle scraping of the skin with a ceramic spoon to improve circulation and reduce muscular pain
Other techniques used
- Traditional Thai therapeutic massage
- Chinese acupressure and massage
Other services available
- Combined Decongestice Therapy (CDT) as part of lymphoedema management
- Compression garment measuring and ordering.
Debby is a sole operator working from a home-studio in a peaceful garden setting, and offers the comfort of a warm room and heated massage table
Mobile: 0417 033 653
Massage in Perspective
- Remedial massage, whether firm or gentle, is applied with a sensitivity to individual needs.
In addition to the therapeutic effects, clients find themselves energised, relaxed and they are left feeling comfortable and reassured.
- The massage I provide combines effective techniques directed at increasing the body’s resistance to disease, clearing meridian vessels, stimulating circulation of energy (qi), blood and lymph fluid, increasing general flexibility and enhancing a state of well being.
- in most situations, these natural massage treatments can be used in conjunction with your existing medical regimes.
- My massage therapies can be enjoyed as a stand alone treatment or as an integrated path to caring for your health.
- On its own, my massage is extremely valuable in helping to restore the body's energy flows and balance using the extra benefits of touch.
- Also, massage is an important component when combined with some or all of the other branches of complementary alternative medicine, such as herbal medicine, acupuncture, exercise, diet and spiritual practices such as meditation.
The massage therapies I practice are also a valuable accompaniment to conventional medicines.
For example lymph drainage is beneficial as a pre and post operative therapy for joint replacement or cosmetic surgery.
This technique helps to reduce pain and swelling more efficiently, subsequently assisting the restoration of joint function, and healing of the skin and scars.
The remedial massage therapies I practice offer relief from many common ailments such as:
- Muscular skeletal headaches
- Tense neck and shoulders
- Lower back pain
- Tight hamstrings
Post event fatigue and muscle ache
- Stress and anxiety
- Recovery from cosmetic surgery and liposuction
- Recovery from epidurals
Also beneficial as part of a training regime to assist in enhancing performance and preventing injuries in sport.
30 mins - - - - - - - $50
45 mins - - - - - - - $65
1 hour - - - - - - - - $80
1 hr 15 mins - - - - - $100
11/2 hours - - - - - - $115
2 hours - - - - - - - - $140
Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 5 pm
- Mobile: 0417 033 653 -
- Concession rates available -
- Private Health Fund Approved Provider -
- Payment by cash or bank transfer at point of sale. -
- Gift vouchers available -
"After having my treatment with Debby I experienced a big relief from the pain in my shoulders and neck. Debby has an obvious connection to the human body and is skilful at detecting the weak, sensitive and attention needing body parts. I have been recommending Debby to many people because of growing trust I have in her."
Annie W. 2016.
"I have been treated by Debby for the past three years initially for a lower back injury and related ongoing preventative maintenance. Her skilled approach has given me great relief when other therapies haven't and I credit Debby with my being free of the persistent pain that has troubled me for years. In addition, I have found relief from cold and flu symptoms and she has been able to help my body back into balance. Debby is a caring and skilled therapist and I am happy to have the experience of being her client. Thank you so much!"
'"I would highly recommend Debby if you are looking for a professional experienced clinical and relaxation massage therapist. Debby has experience in a variety of massage techniques including Thai and remedial. From the moment you step into her clinic you feel a lovely feeling of calmness and serenity. Gentle music is played and a lovely aroma of sensual oils is present. Debby takes a medical history and works on the affected areas. Debby’s hand are strong and she works deep within the tissue. I have been attending Debby’s practice for four years and each time I walk out I feel so relaxed and rejuvenated.”
Regarding the Thai massage
"Extremely satisfactory in relieving deeper stiffness and tension (i.e. tendons, etc).
Pleasantly surprised at the effect – a combination of feeling as if I have had a yoga workout and relaxation. Excellent."
Regarding the Thai massage
"Quite a different form of massage. Really enjoying the stretching.
Like the interactive aspect of practitioner and client, appears to be mutually beneficial. Body feels great and really loose so far."
** SPECIAL OFFER **
Call or text Debby on 0417 033 653 and mention seeing this 'Special Offer' on the Natural Therapy Pages site to receive $10 off your first treatment!
Mobile: 0417 033 653
Massage and Myotherapy Australia
- Australasian Lymphology Association
Level 2 Practitioner on National Lymphoedema Practitioner Register (NLPR)
- Remedial Massage (Myotherapy) Advanced Diploma
Manual Lymph Drainage Level 3, Certificate
- Thai Therapeutic Massage Diploma - Australia
Traditional Chinese Massage, Associate Diploma
- Certificate of Thai Massage - Wat Po, Thailand
- Twenty eight years experience as a practitioner.